Property ID : SSP419
Sold USD275,000 - Colonial Houses
Use the opportunity of the lifetime! Cash in for this incredible bargain before the Corona panick subsides!
You will never get all this refurbishment done within this budget.
A Colonial Style, fully refurbished private Villa for Sale.
Located in Weligama, in the Southern Region of Sri Lanka, famous for its beautiful pristine beaches, the Villa is just a 5 minute walk away from the Weligama Bay.
• Newly built swimming pool with white glass mosaic tiles and an in-pool seating area, with complete pool equipment.
• Pool and pool deck built around ancient ruins and trees, creating a charming and unique atmosphere.
• Intimate and cosy dining island, located in and around the inner courtyard pond with stone bridge
• Large, spacious and fully equipped kitchen and separate pantry
• BBQ Facilities
• Luxurious linen
• All cutlery, plateware and glassware
• Well and pressure pump with complete new plumbing and electrical wiring for the entire premises.
• Satellite Television and DVD with a selection of movies
• Furnished with imported upholstered timber sofas and vintage style pin cushion chairs
• Cross back dining chairs
• Wrought iron and glass top dining tables
• UPVC outdoor furniture including reclining pool beds
• Queen sized beds with mattresses
• A number of valuable antique furniture from the house which have been restored
NUMBER OF ROOMS: 6 (5 double bed rooms, 1 kids room with a bunk bed)
NUMBER OF ROOMS & BATHROOMS:
6 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms – 4 newly added bathrooms to create 4 en-suite rooms and 1 family room with attached children’s room and shared bathroom. 3 bathrooms have an open air garden with a privacy fence. Two bathrooms have vintage bathtubs. All bathrooms have luxury vintage style showers, antique tables converted to vanity counters, and vintage styled fittings.
Price : $275 000